Friday, November 13, 2009

Hari Persaraan Pengetua

lolz...2day 4 olock wake jor....dunno y......sleep 3 hours oni.....
den go bath lu..... wow the water.......lai ice ..........
den all complete jor ia about 4.45
lolz.....all my family member including my maid.....like pig lai tat still sleeping....
zzZZzZZzz..ZZzZZzzzzZZ.

lolz dun kc dem lu....den haha fresh morning after i bath~
play comp lu.......open msn....lolz ken wong? still not yet sleep?
erm......may b is he afk de ba~.......
den play 1 round dota....wow....long time din play jor
haha me lose.....nvm la....
sudenlly....." r U sleeping....r U sleeping brownden jon....." lolz.....my alram.....yeng leh?

den i rush in my room den throw it in my pillow
coz....i too buzy jor.....want play game......
enjoy~kiki.....
lolz....finally.....i hear dou got step's sound .....sure id my maid....
den stop play game.....den sis oso wake jor

everything prepare? lolz....me take nth nia~ lazy take bottle
den reach there about 6.45 the sky still dark.....
den wait still 7.10 jor......
den go line up lu........ala~ funny dao....our class the boys dunno wat happens
all like gila jor (including me) line up at girl's there.....

PI!! PI!! En. Tangga coming jor.....lolz...this 'brave" chun keong
the first hero line at front den follow by kar seng n kk
raining tat time..... den call us bak to class.....

bak 2 our class jor....lolz....5E+2A haha.....
den teacher oso come jor.....ala~ this cv bad dou sei
play true or dare.... me lose jor
den call me walk block C there......lalalala
saw by my sis n cik kamalar......
grr....sei calvin......i'm be torture between my sis n teacher

bcoz of too sienzz den me n jiun yip got 2C class.... saw dou sum ppl's exam result
wow yeng dao.....eng lish paper 1 get 34
den paper 2 get 42
their teacher do good nia....
all oso so high geh.......

den ying n pei come ......ask for "kain"
for clean the chair at tapak there 2 give teacher sit....
den me n jiun yip help find lu........2B? no
den i go 2D oso no
den jiun yip go 2E ....ah ha~ finally got jor .....but is small pieces geh......xD

den go tapak ......
saw many pengawas take newspaper lol....
den we oso dunno apa hal.....den sit on sesi pagi there......
wow sesi pagi's guru displain fiece dou...... wow pro den tiger~

tok~tok~tok~ finally got teacher sing song......
den got hip-pop, indian dance, n many~
den when indian's girl dacing tat time.....
got 1 helikopter fly....we think is past by only....

den wait for awhile again......lolz.....the helicopter land on padang.....
wow yeng dao......
b4 Pn. Joginder left.....den hug many teacher....
wow!! shocked me....MISS CHIN cry????
lolz....pn.joginder oso got cry.....

lolz.....see dou all ppl like so charm....T_T
me oso wanna cry jor....wuwa~~ jkjk
den Pn.joginder cut balloons......
wow yeng dao.......about 30++ balloons fly up......
beautiful dou sei.....

den.....this most intersing but oso bored part.....
when pn.joginder wanna get into the helicopter......
lolz....wanna reach the door of helicopter jor geh.....
den ...hug again~~ lolz....many ppl say fast get in ......xD

den finally get in jor~ kiki.....den start fly.....
haha saw still many ppl outside skul oso got see......
lolz i want sit nia........
den finally this persaraaan over jor......
bak 2 house lu.....

~~THE END TATAZZ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment