Monday, July 26, 2010

27/7

first..thx my mom bcoz she told me to use some hot(abit warm) towel to wrap my wound there..
reli n seriously...if not hurt..only morning tat time quite masam...
recess tat time...go whack kasturi's hand..
muahaha...she say will revenge on me..xD

ring ring ring...bak to class...kasturi coming....
i hide at pei's place there
this sui karmun go tell kasturi..
T^T die le die le..kasturi rush toward me n..."""WHACK"""" = =
at first no feeling d...

but after 10 minute...i feel vy pain le = =...
den ying mun shee denise dunno wad happen whack sana whack sini...
after finished....the pity's ying keep press her hand...no need say..sure pain le..charm...TT

hope u guys fast recover!!!!!xD try use warm water shower...reli can recover fast d..
tats all...byess

No comments:

Post a Comment